Specific Lubricants for Food Industry
OLTEC Oils and Greases Range
- OLTEC Food Grade Lubricants are InS H1 registered (www.insservices.eu) and meet FDA requirements of lubricants with incidental food contact, 21 CFR 178.3570
- Our products are formulated using white mineral or synthetic based oil and for greases specific thickeners (Complex polyurea, aluminum, calcium, inorganic thickeners)
- OLTEC FG oils and greases cover virtually any application for the lubrication of machinery used in food and beverage processing and packaging industry
- Sectors : Canneries, industrial slaughterhouses, bakeries, dairy industry, bottling, food processing plants, etc.
- Machinery & Equipment : Conveyors, can seamers, sterilizers, ovens, dryers, washing machinery, packaging machinery, bottling machinery, freezers, bakery mixers, cutters, stuffers, grinders, thermoformers, tray sealers, etc.
Other products OLTEC InS H1 or K1, K2 registered (www.insservices.eu)
Translucent grease, synthetic chain oil, release agent, silicone lubricant, degreasing solvent, anti-seize lubricant
- Vanishing Lubricants
OLTEC EVA FG Range is used for the production of packaging for the food industry. Blanking, stamping, drawing and forming operations of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Degreasing Solvents
OLTEC Solvalim Range, solvents for degreasing in the food industry. Colourless and odourless solvents having safety flash point for cleaning of machine frames and mechanical parts